inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:23 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

Budget You say... take a look at Wasteland 2. What I think - the money for game creating was mostly from people, gamers, supporters of idea. And this is one good example how gamers received the game THEY wanted. In my opinion, just give us the idea what You want to do and we will give what we want to add to that, and we will make You this bloody budget. SWAT 5 is really highly wanted game, so I think, that if go with Kickstarter for this, something good may happen. But of course, just to be sure, a poll would be useful. From other hand there is a petition - we want swat 5. not small amount of ppl signed it... actually need look at it again, it was maybe a year ago I`ve checked it.

Edit. Well, original petition in petitiononline seems dead, but as I saw at other sites there were 5000 signatures. But here`s brighter news, petition on http://www.change.org/p/irrational-games-swat-5# still alive.

BTW. I do not need the Battlefield 3 graphic, something better than 4th Swat would suffice. The damn game I want is not eye candy, it`s about mechanics, physics and tactics, and sound. And ability to make mods, maps. Game live longer with mods, as I see. But some developers, seems, don`t add to game what modders can, in that manner saving money. What drops very big shadow on such developer, IMHO.