inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello, friends!

In the last year, we have seen Door Kickers being released on mobile platforms, with iPads, Android tablets and phablets getting full attention from us. We designed a new interface taking into account touch based interaction, fingers covering the screen and all the issues related to how people hold tablets in their hands. And we’ve made it easy to import your PC saves on to handhelds and back, to continue your strategizing wherever you are.

We must have done a pretty good job as Pocket Tactics named us runner-up to strategy game of the year 2015 - just in time for New Year’s Eve Champagne!

Since you guys are the greatest fans in the world, we made sure we delivered back - so all our direct customers got the game on Android, as an extra freebie. We also worked with modder extraordinaire Red Panda to get the first mods on to the handhelds, which is not often seen on those platforms.

Based on your feedback, we’ve also translated Door Kickers to popular languages. You can now play the game in English, French, German, Polish, Russian and Spanish, with other languages in-progress over at the Steam Workshop.

Last, but not least, Door Kickers has been picked up by publisher UIEG.DE. Expect the game to hit retail shelves in February.

As 2015 has come to an end, it’s time to talk about the future, and the future is Door Kickers 2... and more.

DK2 brings the step to 3D: environments, characters - but keeps the clear and easy-to-use top down perspective and hardcore, unforgiving action. It keeps the real life action but moves it to a new and exciting setting. And it changes … everything.

Oh, are we being a little vague? Yes, we are.
On Sunday, January the 17th of 2016 you will know more. In case you wonder, that’s exactly 3 years after we let the first news out on Door Kickers.

So stay tuned, and have a Happy New Year!

Your Dev Team @ KillHouse Games

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:08 am 
Stuff of Legends
Stuff of Legends

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

Congratulations guys, Door Kickers is already a huge success, and Door Kickers 2 is going to be real big!!!

Cheers!!!

Check out my DeviantArt HERE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:26 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

Please bring it to IPhones as well. Best game for mobiles! Cheers)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:11 pm 
House Call
House Call

Is there going to be multiplayer? Not been keeping up, a lot of personal work, if not I'd do a multiplayer mod for DK2 with the original movement style too, but I can't devote such time to such a big project on my own, anyway can't wait to see DK2!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

DK2 will have Coop Multiplayer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:08 pm 
House Call
House Call

elanaiba wrote:

Awesome, in that case I really can't wait to play!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:35 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

elanaiba wrote:

I hope its cheap, because I had to buy this first one twice to be able to play. Not that im complaining lets say the first payment was donation and second was for the game :!: :!: I really love this game and cannot wait to see what becomes of it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:15 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Serpent99 wrote:
elanaiba wrote:

I hope its cheap, because I had to buy this first one twice to be able to play. Not that im complaining lets say the first payment was donation and second was for the game :!: :!: I really love this game and cannot wait to see what becomes of it!

We don't want unintended donations and go all the way to help our users. If you give me your google play email address I'll make sure to refund your initial order. I haven't been able to find an order related to your forum email address, so I'm assume a different one was used?