inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:38 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 am 
Trooper
Trooper

I find that using the provided taser is impractical. While I would love to save lives, I need more options to do so! With its limited range and single shot capacity, I generally don't even bother trying to save the bad guys lives, as I value my troops lives over theirs. This makes me sad, but I have no better way! I mean, I've killed over 5,000 people, but I have less than 200 arrests. If you could just make it so that I could have a follow up shot with my taser, and balance that with slower fire rate, and then give me some more range, balanced with a higher reload time, I could make more arrests with
fewer casualties. Or if your unwilling to modify the taser, I have a different idea. FN makes a less lethal device called a 303 P. It has a seven round capacity, with semiautomatic capability, and it can cause blunt force trauma with some irritation effects, if your using the right shell. Anyway, it would be like a handgun, except less lethal. Instead of it being a utility pouch thing, you could have it replace your handgun. I think it would be a fair option. This may be going a bit far but they also make something called the FN 303. This is a less lethal weapon on a rifle platform, using the same rounds as the 303 P, but with a longer barrel, increased magazine size, increased accuracy, and more attachment options. It comes with a 15 round magazine. Both have been proven accurate out to 20 yards, with the 303 having an accurate range out to 50 yards, and a maximum range of 100. The 303 series has proven lethal once, when a bystander was hit in the eye. They are used by multiple US police departments, most notably the Alameda County Sheriffs department. There are 5 different shells available, including one containing an irritant. I think that this would make an awesome addition to the game, and I would love to see it implemented. Another possible option would be to use rubber bullets, though those can be fatal much more than tasers. All I know is, I've made 142 arrests and killed 5,462 tangos, and I would love to be able to make more arrests! Thanks, Drakon