inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:54 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

One thing is an ability to make maps or even new mods. Litteraly for us who are impatient and and hate waiting to play a game they know will be awesome (I am sadly one of those people CAN NOT WAIT FOR DK2) But yeah these are just ideas I won't care if you add them or not but keep making great games!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Death wrote:
One thing is an ability to make maps or even new mods. Litteraly for us who are impatient and and hate waiting to play a game they know will be awesome (I am sadly one of those people CAN NOT WAIT FOR DK2) But yeah these are just ideas I won't care if you add them or not but keep making great games!

Wait, do you mean make maps and new mods in DK1 or DK2? Because you can already do this in DK1, obviously :)
DK2 will have better modding capabilities than DK1, especially more user-friendly. For example, since it will be a 3D game (still top-down, but with 3D models), you'll be able to easily mod new characters and skins, which wasn't at all easy in DK1.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:29 am 
Trooper
Trooper

Yes like new maps for the campaign of missions to do that are randomized for dk1 also when exactly will dk2 be released BECAUSE I CANT WAIT THEYRES TOO MUCH HYPE!!