inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

I am playing door kickers on my ipad mini 2 running the newest ios update. i downloaded the mods and restarted the game for the mods to work and now everytime i restart a mission,the troopers path is gone and i have to make a new one. before i downloaded the mods, the path was always there and i didn't have to make a new plan everytime.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What mods do you have active? Try disabling them one by one and see which one is causing the issue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:01 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

i had the movie guns and the long gun mods, i disabled them and it still wasn't working.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:03 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The path is saved only until you hit the PLAY button for the first time. If you press Play/Pause and then set a path, it won't be saved after a restart.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:23 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

I do my plan before I hit the play button. But it disappears before I have a chance to restart the mission a second time to see if it was there again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:57 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

I got it working now, i had to delete the app and reinstalled it. I then imported my saved data and the path is now back. Thanks for the help, i appreciate it. Keep up the work,you guys make a awesome game to play. Hopefully, Door Kickers 2 is as awesome of a game as the first one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad to hear you sorted it out, very weird behavior...

DK2 will be awesome :) (though it's going to take some time...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:17 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

I'm also having the same issue but on the android version of the game I unistalled the game and reinstalled it again last night and in doing so lost all my progress but the issue was fixed until earlier today the same thing happened again my plan disappeared when I hit restart hopefully I some one can help me find a permanent solution to this problem.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:50 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

Yet again my trooper plans kept dissappearing I Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and used my import code witch reset all my progress again I don't know why this is happening now but it is very frustrating I enjoy this game a lot but until the devs roll out a patch to fix this or I get some support in solving this issue and recovering my saved game I will no longer play or support this game.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reaper 3-1 wrote:
Yet again my trooper plans kept dissappearing I Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and used my import code witch reset all my progress again I don't know why this is happening now but it is very frustrating I enjoy this game a lot but until the devs roll out a patch to fix this or I get some support in solving this issue and recovering my saved game I will no longer play or support this game.

I assume you have the "save plan" checkbox checked? It's a small button beneath the Play one, in the planning mode.

For the progress, did you export it before uninstalling?