inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:28 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

So I have bought this game for my ASUS Zentab and its run with Android. I bought the game in the google store and well I figured out that I cannot type ANYTHING. I went to change the name of my team and the next thing you know it will not type at all for some reason. I have researched about it and cannot find a single thing that would help me. SO I was wondering if any of you could help me. Reminder I have a Android tablet. Also after finding out I cannot type anything I decided to delete the game and redownload it to ONLY BE MET with me having to buy it...again....so I basically spent $10 on this damn game when it was like $5.

On the other hand I only rebought it because I truly like the game and really enjoy it. Its WAY better than the "Breach and Clear" game. Even though that has WAY better graphics, weapon customizations, and more operator customizations this game is WAY more better by dynamics and "realism".

Please help someone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Serpent99 wrote:
So I have bought this game for my ASUS Zentab and its run with Android. I bought the game in the google store and well I figured out that I cannot type ANYTHING. I went to change the name of my team and the next thing you know it will not type at all for some reason. I have researched about it and cannot find a single thing that would help me. SO I was wondering if any of you could help me. Reminder I have a Android tablet. Also after finding out I cannot type anything I decided to delete the game and redownload it to ONLY BE MET with me having to buy it...again....so I basically spent $10 on this damn game when it was like $5.

On the other hand I only rebought it because I truly like the game and really enjoy it. Its WAY better than the "Breach and Clear" game. Even though that has WAY better graphics, weapon customizations, and more operator customizations this game is WAY more better by dynamics and "realism".

Please help someone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You can't buy it twice from Google Play, you can re-download the game as many times as you wish after buying once :)

But the Android bug is a known one, without a clear solution at the moment. Are you using the default keyboard or a custom one? It works on some keyboards...
The keyboard is not mandatory for gameplay, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Anyway, you can definitely request a refund if you wish.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 am 
Believer
Believer

Can you give it a try with a physical keyboard?

You will need a USB OTG cable/connector (something like this) and a USB keyboard/keyboard&mouse kit.

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

So I have not really tried anything you guys have said, but I did find a fix after a few day by myself. When you type words into the keyboard it shows autocorrection. Instead of having to type the whole word you type letter by letter and click the letter when it pops ups in auto correction. You know when you start typing it shows it inside the autocorrection bar. Dont type all of the word just letter by letter and click it when you type it. I know its a slow process and takes a while but its the only thing I could figure out for now.