inthekillhouse.com

KillHouse Games Community
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:02 am 
Trooper
Trooper

I have problems when try to control the game, I uploaded a not listed video to youtube, until the record I turned on visual feedback for touches in dev. options to see the problem. Sometimes i need to touch 2 or 3 times to work, thats also in menu. I have xperia Z4 (sgp712) with 2K touch display, maybe thats the problem? Here is the vid: https://youtu.be/4ciUKJiISLU

Plesase help if you can. Thanks!

Cereal

Ps: one more thing, the activation e-mail is landed in to spam folder. I reported as not spam but maybe the problem with your mail servers...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answered by email.
Thanks for letting us know of the email issue, didn't know about that one :p

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:48 am 
Trooper
Trooper

Hey Pintea,

I have the exact same problem as zabpehely. My device is a Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3. generation) with Fire OS 4.5.5.1.

Would be great if you can help me as well. Thanks!

DNS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:28 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We don't really have a solution at the moment, it happens very inconsistently across many devices.
Just try closing other apps and see if it works.
We're working on a fix...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:31 pm 
Trooper
Trooper

Okay, thanks for your response. I will play the steam version until you may fix the problem.

Btw I have a minor issue with the steam version as well. If you don't mind, I will just post it here instead of making a new topic. I noticed a FPS drop at the start up loading screen, which always occur. The FPS drop from around 60 after ~ 5 seconds to 1 FPS, which last for ~ 15 - 20 seconds. Afterwards I'm in the menu. Often it happens when I start a mission for the first time as well and sometimes even in game. If I am in windowed mode, I can see that the window says "no response" during the 1 FPS. I tried everything possible from your "Read here: Crash at startup, black screen, visual bugs" topic and your .dll fix but that intro FPS drop still occur. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

DNS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

DNS wrote:
I noticed a FPS drop at the start up loading screen, which always occur. The FPS drop from around 60 after ~ 5 seconds to 1 FPS, which last for ~ 15 - 20 seconds. Afterwards I'm in the menu. Often it happens when I start a mission for the first time as well and sometimes even in game. If I am in windowed mode, I can see that the window says "no response" during the 1 FPS. I tried everything possible from your "Read here: Crash at startup, black screen, visual bugs" topic and your .dll fix but that intro FPS drop still occur. Any suggestions?

Maybe it's just the loading being done?
Does it happen mid-game?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:13 am 
Trooper
Trooper

Yeah, it could just be the loading. But I checked it again and it seems my sense of time isn't that good. It's more like ~ 15 seconds on 60 FPS and then ~ 40 seconds at 1 FPS. So round about 55 seconds on loading screen, while the tablet version takes around 3 seconds to load. But like I said, it is just a minor issue and I though you maybe have a fast "fix" for me.

In mid-game it only happened 4-5 times for a few seconds. But with a play time of 8 hours this isn't really bad as well.

Btw great game, I really enjoy it!

DNS